Here’s some shots of my road trip across the country from Los Angeles to Boston. Some highlights were:
1. Yolo-stone (Yellowstone). Beautiful. Ol’ Faithful was definitely a sight, but making fun of all the tourists (yeah, I was one of them) waiting for the water to spit was a more entertaining view. A ton of buffalo/ bison crossed our path on our way out of the park.
2. Getting caught in the scariest, strongest, craziest storm in the Badlands. The winds were so terrifyingly strong that the poles to our already tied/ weighed down tent was bending inwards until it touched our noses as we slept.
3. Swimming in the warm waters of Lake Huron at night. It was a wonderful unexpected detour! I highly recommend staying at Lakeport State Park towards the end of the summer.
4. Stepping into all 5 great lakes!
5. Making peanut butter chocolate chip marshmallow tortilla sandwiches and watching Nick and Geoff try to eat them.